Drug & Alcohol Testing Services
Drug Testing Services
Reliable Drug & Alcohol Testing provides a wide range of options when it comes to drug testing. We provide testing for pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable cause. Testing can be done using any of the following methods:
We provide both instant as well as lab-based testing and are affiliated with all of the major Government approved laboratories including Quest, Medtox, eScreen, Labcorp, and Alere.
Our Testing Services Include:
Company Managed Programs
Instant & Lab-Based Testing
Onsite Testing (Testing at your facility)
Drug Free Workplace Programs
MOST Approved (Testing for Contractors & Unions)
Student Testing Programs
Alcohol Testing Services
Reliable Drug & Alcohol Testing provides two levels of alcohol testing
- Breath Alcohol Tests
- Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) Tests
Breath alcohol testing is generally used in post-accident and reasonable cause situations where an individual or employee might either be suspected of being intoxicated or drinking on the job. This type of test measures the blood alcohol content level and is the type of test used by DOT as well as law enforcement agencies. Our technicians are BAT certified.
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) testing measures the ethanol metabolites which are formed after alcohol consumption. It identifies alcohol consumption for about the past 3 days. This type of test is urine-based and is frequently used in situations where it has been mandated that an individual refrain from any type of alcoholic consumption. These tests are generally done on a random basis.
“If your company is interested in starting a drug testing program or if you would like to receive a quote from us based on your current program, call us at one of our two locations below.”
PharmChem Sweat Patch
Why the PharmChem Sweat Patch?
As you may know….
A number of drugs such as opiates, cocaine and amphetamines are expelled from the system within a relatively short period of time. As a result, urine and other forms of drug testing only capture a “point in time” and drug users can sometimes avoid detection simply because of when a test is administered.
Only the Sweat Patch can detect 24/7 drug usage
over an extended period of time!
Highlights of Sweat Patch
- The sweat patch uses sweat to identify drug usage.
- It has an absorption pad that acts as a collector and storage device for non-volatile components of sweat.
- Any drug that is used while the patch is being worn will be absorbed and stored in the pad and later identified in the lab analysis.
- The sweat patch is the ONLY method of drug testing that will detect drug usage on a 24/7 basis over an extended period of time.
- PharmChem sweat patches are cleared by the FDA as a specimen collection device and as a scientifically valid procedure for the detection of drugs in sweat.
- It has prevailed in many court cases at both the local and federal levels.
- Prevailed in challenges to the Daubert Statute.
- Scientific articles have been written recognizing it as acceptable for detecting drug usage.
7135 W. Sylvania Avenue - Building 2C
Sylvania, Ohio 43560
546 Sand Ridge Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone (419) 819-4089
Fax: (419) 819-4037